2. The controller of personal data processed on the Website is Skeppi Tomasz Orzeszko with its registered office in Kraków (31-538), ul. Blachnickiego 3/8 NIP: 7962630274. The Personal Data Protection Officer is Mr. Tomasz Orzeszko firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the data from being shared with unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the general Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: a through voluntarily entered information in the forms b by collecting "cookies" [see cookies policy],c through marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics [see cookies policy]]
6. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed in order to handle the purchasing process and issue an invoice, and in the case of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, also to present the current offer and promotional programs of the Website.
8. Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to unauthorized third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the purchase of the service was made. In the case of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes until the consent to processing for this purpose is revoked.
10. A natural person who has provided personal data in the purchase form has the right to access the content of their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
11. A natural data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when this person considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates the provisions of the General Regulation (GDPR).
12. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of the contract. The consequence of not providing personal data will be preventing the Website from performing the service. Consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes is voluntary and independent of the service provided.
Saludos y Mucho Más