2. Cookies are small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user's side. The default parameters of cookies allow you to read the information contained in them only to the server that created them.
3. Cookies are used to collect information related to the use of the Website by the User. Cookies enable m.in:
a. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
b. adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs and the device he uses.
c. collect anonymous aggregated statistical data that help to better understand the way in which Users use the Website. This makes it possible to improve the Website, its structure and content in accordance with the expectations of Users.
4. The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until you log off, leave the website or disable the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
5. As part of the Website, the Operator uses marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, to target advertising to users. This is related to the use of Facebook cookies. As part of your cookie settings, you can choose whether or not you consent to our use of the Google Facebook Pixel in your case.
7. If the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device, Website Users may at any time change the settings for cookies in the settings of the browser used (this applies to any type of cookies) or at any time they can delete these files from their devices. In the case of geolocation services, the Website User gives direct consent by accepting the browser settings.
9. Cookies never contain personal data of Website users.
10. Stored information in the form of cookies or accessing them does not cause configuration changes in the website User's telecommunications end device or in the software installed in this device.
Saludos y Mucho Más